Defenders, Deliverers or Deceivers
The children of men and myrmidons Half-Myrmidons are physically strong and mentally flexible, the best of their parents. Half-Myrmidons look like a combination of their parents and always have blue eyes. They are named as their parents see fit and have no leaning towards any alignment.
- Half Myrmidon Stats
- Half Myrmidon’s Traits: +2 Stat Bonus on any one Stat.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Half-Myrmidons have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Languages: Half-Myrmidons speak regional language and Myrmin. They may learn additional languages based on their intelligence score at first level.
- Half-Blood: Half-Myrmidons may have any feat, trait or use any magical item meant for either Humans or Myrmidons for the blood of both races flow through their veins.
- Base Speed: 30 feet (6 squares).
- Children of War: At 1st level Half Myrmidon’s receive a combat feat (aka Fighter Bonus Feats) or a Tactical Feat, player’s choice, to reflect the very martial nature of the Myrmidon race. The character must still meet all the prerequisites for the combat or Tactical feat they are taking.
- Robust Vigor: +1 Fortitude Saves
- Canon Knowledge: +1 Racial Bonus on Knowledge Religion.
Back to Races of Nalmorah